The website www.musichess.com (hereinafter, the “website”) is the property of ALEJANDRO SEBASTIAN ENESCO (hereinafter “MUSICHESS”) with registered address at Foresta 8, 3ºB, and Tax ID number 70419241A.
MUSICHESS guarantees the protection of all personal data provided by the user on the website, and in compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December on Protection of Personal data, with Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December and all remaining applicable regulations, informs you that:
- All personal data provided on the website will be treated under the responsibility of
- Your personal data are collected for the following reasons:
- To administer profiles of registered users of the website.
- To monitor and moderate content and information provided by users of the website in order to avoid prejudicing the rights of third parties.
- To resolve claims, incidents or enquiries through the channels provided to this effect: contact form, email and customer services telephone line.
- To provide users with information which might be to their interest.
3. When collecting and processing personal data, the website always takes the appropriate security measures to prevent loss, unauthorized access or manipulation of data, in accordance with the provisions of all current regulations in force in Spain regarding protection of personal data.
4. MUSICHESS undertakes to protect the confidential information to which it has access, implementing all the appropriate technical and organizational security measures.
5. MUSICHESS will not use in any case the personal data the user submits when using our system to provide services to third parties other than those referred to in section b) of this document, or, if appropriate, to achieve a use other than that authorized by the data subject.
6. No other transfer of data to third parties is undertaken, other than that which is legally established by other authorized public administrations or legislating bodies.
7. When the user decides to access our corporate social profiles, we inform you that MUSICHESS undertakes to keep the maximum reservation, confidentiality and secrecy over private and personal information to which we might have access. Personal data, images, videos, content and information of any kind from our “friends or followers” will be treated in accordance with the legal principles set out in terms of privacy, honor, and personal data protection, information security, rights of image and intellectual property, consumer and user protection and any other applicable legislation.
9. The user may at any time exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition or withdrawal of the consent provided for treatment of personal data, by sending MUSICHESS a duly signed letter to our postal or electronic postal address indicated above, stating clearly all contact details and enclosing a photocopy of your national identity card or tax identification card or any other official proof of identity, or alternatively this can be sent to the following email address: email@example.com.
10. The user authorizes and consents to the processing of their personal data under the terms listed above, by checking the acceptance box located at the end of each data collection form available through the website.