Adams, Michael (1971)
|Alternative last name spellings: –|
|Alternative first name spellings: –|
|Description: Michael Adams is an English chess Grandmaster and British Chess Champion. He has been a candidate for the World Championship in several times and was recognized by the British Chess Federation as a high level chess coach.|
|Sex: Male.||Occupation: Chess player, writer.|
|Place of Birth / Death: Truro, Cornwall, England, United Kingdom.||Country Tags: United Kingdom.|
|Centuries: XX-XXI||Title: Grandmaster (1989).|
|World Champion: –||School: –|
|Styles: –||Chess Olympiads: 1990, 1992, 1994, 1996, 1998, 2000, 2002, 2004, 2006, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2014.|
|Fictional stories (MC Universe):|
|Music Composers vs. Chess Players:|
- Chessbase.com: Michael Adams: https://en.chessbase.com/post/michael-adams-crushes-british-ch-with-10-0-11 – [27/04/2018].
- Michael Adams at chess.com: https://www.chess.com/blog/jimthemagic/michael-adams2 – [27/04/2018].
- Michael Adams at Olimpbase.org: http://www.olimpbase.org/players/tfr3xz1e.html – [27/04/2018].
- Michael Adams chess games and profile in chess-db.com: https://chess-db.com/public/pinfo.jsp?id=400041 – [27/04/2018].
- Michael Adams chess games at 365Chess.com: https://www.365chess.com/players/Michael_Adams – [27/04/2018].
- Michael Adams FIDE Chess profile: https://ratings.fide.com/card.phtml?event=400041 – [27/04/2018].
- Michael Adams in chess24.com: https://chess24.com/en/read/players/michael-adams – [27/04/2018].
- Michael Adams official website: http://www.michaeladamschess.co.uk/ – [27/04/2018].
- Michael Adams player profile and games at Chessgames.com: http://www.chessgames.com/perl/chessplayer?pid=10900 – [27/04/2018].
- Wikipedia the free encyclopedia: Michael Adams: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Adams_(chess_player) – [27/04/2018].
- Andy Soltis (2005). Why Lasker Matters. Batsford, London, United Kingdom.
- Averbakh, Yuri. (2012). A history of chess. From Chaturanga to the present day. Milford, USA: Russel enterprises Inc.
- Eales, Richard. (2002). Chess: The history of a game. Glasgow, Scotland: Hardinge Simpole Publishing.
- Elo, Arpad E. (2008). The rating of chess players, Past and Present. New York: Ishi Press.
- Hooper, David. Whyld, Kenneth. (1992). The Oxford companion to chess. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Murray, H. J. R. (1913). A history of chess. New York: Oxford University Press.