Alekseenko, Kirill (1997)
|Alternative last name spellings:|
|Alternative first name spellings: Alexeyevich.|
|Description: Kirill Alekseenko is a Russian chess player. He got the title of Grandmaster in 2015, at the age of 18 years. His grandfather taught him how to play chess. He is currently studying at Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University. In 2019, he was third in the FIDE Grand Swiss Tournament, and he was selected for the Candidates Tournament in 2020. Alekseenko represented Russia at the European Team Chess Championship in 2019, in which Russia won the gold medal.
|Sex: Male.||Occupation: Chess Player.|
|Place of Birth / Death: Vyborg, Russia||Country Tags: Russia.|
|Centuries: XX-XXI||Title: Grandmaster (2015)|
|World Champion: –||School: Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University|
|Styles: –||Chess Olympiads: –|
|Fictional stories (MC Universe):|
|Music Composers vs. Chess Players:|
- Kirill Alekseenko in chess.com: https://www.chess.com/es/players/kirill-alekseenko – [24/03/2020].
- Kirill Alekseenko in chess24: https://chess24.com/en/read/news/the-2020-candidates-kirill-alekseenko – [24/03/2020].
- Kirill Alekseenko chess games in 365Chess.com: https://www.365chess.com/players/Kirill_Alekseenko – [24/03/2020].
- Kirill Alekseenko Chess Results: https://chess-results.com/tnr471965.aspx?lan=1&art=9&fed=RUS&snr=7 – [24/03/2020].
- Kirill Alekseenko FIDE chess profile: https://ratings.fide.com/card.phtml?event=4135539 – [24/03/2020].
- Kirill Alekseenko in chess-db: https://chess-db.com/public/pinfo.jsp?id=4135539&lan=2 – [24/03/2020].
- Kirill Alekseenko player profile and games in Chessgames.com: https://www.chessgames.com/player/kirill_alekseenko.html – [24/03/2020].
- Wikipedia the free encyclopedia: Kirill Alekseenko: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirill_Alekseenko – [24/03/2020].
- Averbakh, Yuri. (2012). A history of chess. From Chaturanga to the present day. Milford, USA: Russel enterprises Inc.
- Eales, Richard. (2002). Chess: The history of a game. Glasgow, Scotland: Hardinge Simpole Publishing.
- Elo, Arpad E. (2008). The rating of chess players, Past and Present. New York: Ishi Press.
- Hooper, David. Whyld, Kenneth. (1992). The Oxford companion to chess. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Murray, H. J. R. (1913). A history of chess. New York: Oxford University Press.