Bona, Richard (1967)
|Alternative last name spellings: –|
|Alternative first name spellings: Bona Pinder Yayumayalolo|
|Description: Richard Bona is a composer, singer and bass player from Cameroon. He composes jazz fusion music with a multitude of ethnic influences and characteristic rhythms of traditional African music. He is a virtuous bass player considered one of the current greatest exponents of jazz. Richard plays many instruments because he has a natural ability to learn to play any instrument observing how it’s played. He has recorded 11 albums, won a Grammy Award in 2002 and has performed with the best reference musicians of the moment.|
|Sex: Male.||Occupation: Composer, singer, bass player.|
|Place of Birth / Death: Minta, Cameroon||Country Tags: Cameroon.|
|Periods: 20th Century, 21th Century||Genres: Jazz music, Instrumental music, Vocal music, Dance music, World Music.|
|Styles: Jazz, Latin, Folk, World Music, Ethnic, Funk, Soul, Pop.||School / Group: –|
|Instruments: Voice, bass and drums.||Relatives: –|
|Patrons: –||Master: –|
|Fictional stories (MC Universe):|
|Music Composers vs. Chess Players:|
- Richard Bona at All Music: https://www.allmusic.com/artist/richard-bona-mn0000851879/ – [30/01/2020].
- Richard Bona at Discogs: https://www.discogs.com/es/artist/299647-Richard-Bona – [30/01/2020].
- Richard Bona at lastfm: https://www.last.fm/es/music/Richard+Bona – [30/01/2020].
- Richard Bona at Naxos: https://naxosdirect.fi/items/heritage-355018 – [30/01/2020].
- Richard Bona at Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/70wm2qxYZ4i2KqcyyH2GyT – [30/01/2020].
- Richard Bona Official Website: http://www.richard-bona.com/ – [30/01/2020].
- Wikipedia.org: Richard Bona: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Bona – [30/01/2020].
- Bohlman, Philip V (2002). World Music. OUP Oxford.
- Cooke, Mervyn; Horn, David (2002). The Cambridge Companion to Jazz. Cambridge Companions to Music. Cambridge University Press.
- Gioia, Ted (2011). The History of Jazz. Oxford University Press.
- Kernfeld, Barry, ed. (2002). The New Grove dictionary of Jazz (2 ed.). New York: Grove’s Dictionaries.
- Kirchner, Bill (2005). The Oxford Companion to Jazz. Oxford University Press.
- Morgan, Robert P. (1999). La música del siglo XX. Madrid: Akal.
- Shepherd, J., ed. (2003). Continuum Encyclopedia of Popular Music of the World. New York: Continuum.