Giri, Anish (1994)
|Alternative last name spellings: अनिश कुमार गिरी|
|Alternative first name spellings: Kumar|
|Description: Anish Giri is s a Russian-born Dutch chess player. He got the title of Grandmaster in 2009, at the age of 14 years. He has been Dutch Champion in 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015. He was in the world’s top 100 since May 2010 and in the top 10 since October 2014. Giri has represented the Netherlands in five Chess Olympics, winning three bronze medals. He qualified for the Candidates Tournament 2020.
|Sex: Male.||Occupation: Chess Player.|
|Place of Birth / Death: Saint Petersburg, Russia||Country Tags: Russia. The Netherlands.|
|Centuries: XX-XXI||Title: Grandmaster (2009)|
|World Champion: –||School: DYUSH-2|
|Styles: Solid and conservative||Chess Olympiads: 2010, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2018.|
|Fictional stories (MC Universe):|
|Music Composers vs. Chess Players:|
- Anish Giri in chess.com: https://www.chess.com/es/member/anishgiri – [23/03/2020].
- Anish Giri in chessclub.com: https://app.chessclub.com/profile/AnishGiri – [23/03/2020].
- Anish Giri in chess24: https://chess24.com/es/informate/jugadores/anish-giri – [23/03/2020].
- Anish Giri in Olimpbase.org: http://www.olimpbase.org/players/y00046cb.html – [23/03/2020].
- Anish Giri chess games in 365Chess.com: https://www.365chess.com/players/Anish_Giri – [23/03/2020].
- Anish Giri Chess Results: http://chess-results.com/tnr499129.aspx?lan=1&art=9&fed=NED&flag=30&snr=10 – [23/03/2020].
- Anish Giri FIDE chess profile: https://ratings.fide.com/card.phtml?event=24116068 – [23/03/2020].
- Anish Giri in chess-db: https://chess-db.com/public/pinfo.jsp?id=24116068 – [23/03/2020].
- Anish Giri player profile and games in Chessgames.com: https://www.chessgames.com/perl/chessplayer?pid=107252 – [23/03/2020].
- Anish Giri’s official website: http://www.anishgiri.eu/ – [23/03/2020].
- Wikipedia the free encyclopedia: Anish Giri: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anish_Giri – [23/03/2020].
- Averbakh, Yuri. (2012). A history of chess. From Chaturanga to the present day. Milford, USA: Russel enterprises Inc.
- Eales, Richard. (2002). Chess: The history of a game. Glasgow, Scotland: Hardinge Simpole Publishing.
- Elo, Arpad E. (2008). The rating of chess players, Past and Present. New York: Ishi Press.
- Hooper, David. Whyld, Kenneth. (1992). The Oxford companion to chess. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Murray, H. J. R. (1913). A history of chess. New York: Oxford University Press.