Kamsky, Gata (1974)
|Alternative last name spellings: –|
|Alternative first name spellings: Gataulla Rustemovich.|
|Description: Gata Kamsky is a Chess Grandmaster, born in Russia and nationalized American. He has been a candidate for the World Championship, champion of the World Cup in 2007 and the United States Champion five times. Between 1997 and 2004 he was retired from professional chess.|
|Sex: Male.||Occupation: Chess player.|
|Place of Birth / Death: Novokuznetsk, Russian SFSR, Soviet Union.
||Country Tags: Russia. United States.|
|Centuries: XX-XXI.||Title: Grandmaster (1986).|
|World Champion: –||School: –|
|Styles: –||Chess Olympiads: 1992, 2006, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2014.|
|Tournaments: 1 (Caissa Trophy 2018. 4/9)|
|Fictional stories (MC Universe): No|
|Music Composers vs. Chess Players: No|
- Chessbase.com: Gata Kamski plays chess: https://en.chessbase.com/post/gata-kamsky-plays-che-/772 – [05/06/2018].
- Gata Kamski at Olimpbase.org: http://www.olimpbase.org/players/11xhpxlc.html – [05/06/2018].
- Gata Kamski at ches24.com: https://chess24.com/en/read/players/gata-kamsky – [05/06/2018].
- Gata Kamski chess games and profile in chess-db.com: https://chess-db.com/public/pinfo.jsp?id=2000024 – [05/06/2018].
- Gata Kamski chess games at 365Chess.com: https://www.365chess.com/players/Gata_Kamsky – [05/06/2018].
- Gata Kamski FIDE Chess profile: http://ratings.fide.com/card.phtml?event=2000024 – [05/06/2018].
- Gata Kamski in chess.com: https://www.chess.com/clubs/forum/view/gata-kamsky2 – [05/06/2018].
- Gata Kamski player profile and games at Chessgames.com: http://www.chessgames.com/perl/chessplayer?pid=15874 – [05/06/2018].
- Wikipedia the free encyclopedia: Gata Kamski: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gata_Kamsky – [05/06/2018].
- Averbakh, Yuri. (2012). A history of chess. From Chaturanga to the present day. Milford, USA: Russel enterprises Inc.
- Eales, Richard. (2002). Chess: The history of a game. Glasgow, Scotland: Hardinge Simpole Publishing.
- Elo, Arpad E. (2008). The rating of chess players, Past and Present. New York: Ishi Press.
- Hooper, David. Whyld, Kenneth. (1992). The Oxford companion to chess. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Lawson, Dominic(1993). The Inner Game. Macmillan.
- Murray, H. J. R. (1913). A history of chess. New York: Oxford University Press.