Nazrul Islam, Kazi (1899-1976)
|Alternative last name spellings: –|
|Alternative first name spellings: কাজী নজরুল ইসলাম|
|Description: Kazi Nazrul Islam was a Bengali singer, poet, writer, composer, soldier, actor and political activist. His work was focused on political activism through his music and poetry. Kazi did a multitude of works in which he spoke about nationalism and the independence of India. He is officially recognized as the national poet of Bangladesh and is commemorated in India|
|Sex: Male||Occupation: Poet, writer, singer, composer, soldier, actor and political activist.|
|Place of Birth / Death: Churulia village, Burdwan, Bengal Presidency, British India. / Dhaka, Bangladesh.||Country Tags: India. Bangladesh.|
|Periods: 20th Century||Genres: Folk, instrumental music, vocal music, dance music, world music.|
|Styles: Ethnic, Folk, Traditional music.||Master: –|
|Instruments: Voice||Relatives: –|
|Fictional stories (MC Universe):|
|Music Composers vs. Chess Players:|
- Kazi Nazrul Islam in Allmusic.com: https://www.allmusic.com/artist/kazi-nazrul-islam-mn0001446017 – [23/10/2019].
- Kazi Nazrul Islam in Discogs: https://www.discogs.com/es/artist/1602504-Kazi-Nazrul-Islam – [23/10/2019].
- Kazi Nazrul Islam in Encyclopædia Britannica: https://www.britannica.com/biography/Kazi-Nazrul-Islam – [23/10/2019].
- Kazi Nazrul Islam in Spotyfy: https://open.spotify.com/artist/4HEb93Zc5Da0CfRhOxUak9 – [23/10/2019].
- Wikipedia.org: Kazi Nazrul Islam: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kazi_Nazrul_Islam – [23/10/2019].
- Beltrando-Patier, Marie-Claire y otros (1996). Historia de la música. Espasa Calpe
- Bohlman, Philip V (2002). World Music. OUP Oxford
- Guilbault, Jocelyne (1999). Saint Lucia. Garland Encyclopedia of World Music. Routledge
- Islam, Rafiqul (2012). Banglapedia: National Encyclopedia of Bangladesh(Second ed.). Asiatic Society of Bangladesh.
- Onnen, Frank. (1967). Enciclopedia de la música. Madrid: Afrodisio Aguado
- Shepherd, J., ed. (2003). Continuum Encyclopedia of Popular Music of the World. New York: Continuum.