Svidler, Peter (1976)
|Alternative last name spellings: –|
|Alternative first name spellings: Pyotr Veniaminovich|
|Description: Peter Svidler is a Russian Chess Grandmaster and Internacional Master. He has won 8 times the Russian Chess Championship, won the World Cup in 2015, and he is also five times Olympic Champion. He is a commentator and regularly contributes to the development of the well-known chess website “Chess24.com”.|
|Sex: Male.||Occupation: Chess player.|
|Place of Birth / Death: Leningrad, Russian SFSR, Soviet Union.||Country Tags: Russia.|
|Centuries: XX-XXI.||Title: Grandmaster (1994).|
|World Champion: –||School: Botvinnik – Kasparov School and Dvoretsky – Yusupov School.|
|Styles: –||Chess Olympiads: 1994, 1996, 1998, 2000, 2002, 2004, 2006, 2008, 2010, 2014.|
|Fictional stories (MC Universe):|
|Music Composers vs. Chess Players:|
- Chessbase.com: Chess Conference with Peter Svidler: https://en.chessbase.com/post/che-conference-with-peter-svidler – [21/05/2018].
- Peter Svidler at chess.com: https://www.chess.com/article/view/candidates-profile-peter-svidler – [21/05/2018].
- Peter Svidler at Olimpbase.org: http://www.olimpbase.org/players/ltx55jxe.html – [21/05/2018].
- Peter Svidler chess games and profile in chess-db.com: https://chess-db.com/public/pinfo.jsp?id=4102142 – [21/05/2018].
- Peter Svidler chess games at 365Chess.com: https://www.365chess.com/players/Peter_Svidler – [21/05/2018].
- Peter Svidler FIDE Chess profile: https://ratings.fide.com/card.phtml?event=4102142 – [21/05/2018].
- Peter Svidler in chess24.com: https://chess24.com/es/informate/jugadores/peter-svidler – [21/05/2018].
- Peter Svidler player profile and games at Chessgames.com: http://www.chessgames.com/perl/chessplayer?pid=79968 – [21/05/2018].
- Wikipedia the free encyclopedia: Peter Svidler: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Svidler – [21/05/2018].
- Averbakh, Yuri. (2012). A history of chess. From Chaturanga to the present day. Milford, USA: Russel enterprises Inc.
- Eales, Richard. (2002). Chess: The history of a game. Glasgow, Scotland: Hardinge Simpole Publishing.
- Elo, Arpad E. (2008). The rating of chess players, Past and Present. New York: Ishi Press.
- Hooper, David. Whyld, Kenneth. (1992). The Oxford companion to chess. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Murray, H. J. R. (1913). A history of chess. New York: Oxford University Press.