Vachier-Lagrave, Maxime (1990)
|Alternative last name spellings: –|
|Alternative first name spellings: –|
|Description: Maxime Vachier-Lagrave is a French chess player. He got the title of Grandmaster in 2005, at the age of 14 years. A child prodigy, he learned to play chess at the age of 5 and at 7 he became junior champion of France. He won the same award in 1999, 2000 and 2002, becoming one of the youngest great masters in the history of chess. In 2007 he was champion of France, and in 2009 he became junior world champion. Since then he has won a multitude of awards. Currently, Maxime has managed to enter the list of the top 10 chess players in the world. He qualified for the Candidates Tournament 2020.
|Sex: Male.||Occupation: Chess Player.|
|Place of Birth / Death: Nogent-sur-Marne, France||Country Tags: France.|
|Centuries: XX-XXI||Title: Grandmaster (2005)|
|World Champion: –||School: Créteil chess club.|
|Styles: Tactical and dynamic.||Chess Olympiads: 2006, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2014, 2016.|
|Fictional stories (MC Universe):|
|Music Composers vs. Chess Players:|
- Maxime Vachier-Lagrave chess games in 365Chess.com: https://www.365chess.com/players/Maxime_Vachier_Lagrave – [26/03/2020].
- Maxime Vachier-Lagrave Chess Results: https://chess-results.com/tnr471965.aspx?lan=2&art=9&fed=FRA&snr=2 – [26/03/2020].
- Maxime Vachier-Lagrave in chessbase.com: https://en.chessbase.com/post/preview-on-the-candidates-daniel-king-on-maxime-vachier-lagrave – [26/03/2020].
- Maxime Vachier-Lagrave in chessclub.com: https://www.chessclub.com/videos/game-of-the-week-david-vs.-vachier-lagrave – [26/03/2020].
- Maxime Vachier-Lagrave in chess-db: https://chess-db.com/public/pinfo.jsp?id=623539 – [26/03/2020].
- Maxime Vachier-Lagrave in chess24: https://chess24.com/en/read/players/maxime-vachier-lagrave – [26/03/2020].
- Maxime Vachier-Lagrave in chess.com: https://www.chess.com/es/member/lyonbeast – [26/03/2020].
- Maxime Vachier-Lagrave in Olimpbase.org: http://www.olimpbase.org/players/ii4s0asn.html – [26/03/2020].
- Maxime Vachier-Lagrave in 2700chess.com: https://2700chess.com/players/vachier-lagrave – [26/03/2020].
- Maxime Vachier-Lagrave FIDE chess profile: https://ratings.fide.com/card.phtml?event=623539 – [26/03/2020].
- Maxime Vachier-Lagrave player profile and games in Chessgames.com: https://www.chessgames.com/player/maxime_vachier-lagrave.html – [26/03/2020].
- Maxime Vachier-Lagrave’s official website: https://www.mvlchess.com/en/ – [26/03/2020].
- Wikipedia the free encyclopedia: Maxime Vachier-Lagrave: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maxime_Vachier-Lagrave – [26/03/2020].
- Averbakh, Yuri. (2012). A history of chess. From Chaturanga to the present day. Milford, USA: Russel enterprises Inc.
- Eales, Richard. (2002). Chess: The history of a game. Glasgow, Scotland: Hardinge Simpole Publishing.
- Elo, Arpad E. (2008). The rating of chess players, Past and Present. New York: Ishi Press.
- Hooper, David. Whyld, Kenneth. (1992). The Oxford companion to chess. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Murray, H. J. R. (1913). A history of chess. New York: Oxford University Press.