Jaime Valverde Sancho (1994)
|Alternative last name spellings: –|
|Alternative first name spellings: –|
|Description: Jaime Valverde is a computer engineer specialized in information systems and Big Data. He was born in Spain in 1994. He is an active chess and mind sports player. He was the Mind Sports Pentathlon champion in the I International Open Mind Sports MusiChess. In 2019 he finished second in the Mind Sports Grand Prix Juegaces-MusiChess.|
|Sex: Male.||Occupation: Computer engineer.|
|Place of Birth / Death: Madrid, Spain.
||Country Tags: Spain.|
|Centuries: XX-XXI.||Title: 5* MSMC / 5* Hnefatafl (MusiChess)|
|MusiChess Champion: Pentathlon Mind Sports MusiChess 2018||School:|
|Styles: Strategic, tactical.||Chess Olympiads: –|
|Tournaments: 2 (1. Pentamind – I International Open MindSports MusiChess; 2. Let’s play Hnefatafl!)|
|Ranking: 2261 (MindSports MusiChess). Nº 4 (September 2018)|
|Fictional stories (MC Universe): No|
|Music Composers vs. Chess Players: No|
- Jaime Valverde Sancho FIDE chess profile: http://ratings.fide.com/card.phtml?event=22210814 – [02/08/2018].
- Jaime Valverde Sancho player profile in chess-db.com: https://chess-db.com/public/pinfo.jsp?id=22210814 – [02/08/2018].
- Results of International Open MindSports MusiChess in musichess.com: https://musichess.com/musichess-sports-club/results-history/ – [02/08/2018].
- Averbakh, Yuri. (2012). A history of chess. From Chaturanga to the present day. Milford, USA: Russel enterprises Inc
- Golombek, Harry (ed.) (1977). Golombek’s Encyclopedia of Chess. Crown Publishers.